Thursday, February 21, 2013

Week 3 EOC: My Demographics

One thing that all of the Millennials have in common is their utter fluency and comfort with digital technology. They don’t just embrace technology, it’s a way of life. The Millennials were the first generation to grow up in a world filled with computers, cellphones, satellite TV, iPods, and online social networks. A recent study found that 91 percent of Millennials are on the Web, making up 32 percent of all U.S. Internet users. According to another study, 77 percent of Millennials frequent social networking sites and 71 percent use instant messaging. ( Marketing, Armstrong & Kotler page 74.) Yes I really can relate to my generation, first with the use of technology. My iphone goes where ever I go, im a big fan of iphones. The use of computers is slim, I actually caion carry my ipad with me, its more convient and gets a better use of it. Online shopping is really popular in my genreation so the use of my cell phone and ipad is all the time. Another big inventon in my generation is the social networking a good and bad thing. Me personally is not a big fan when it comes to the social networks, drama, arguements, and impressing the public is all that its about.

No comments:

Post a Comment