Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

-->
Great Customer Service


A great time I received great customer service was when I entered the Michael Kros store back home in Kansas City, Missouri. Immediately when I walk into the store a tall beautiful lady with a big smile greeted me and she offered me a glass of water. My first impression was, these ladies are just really nice or they want to make sales.  After the great introduction I was amazed how the store was set up, white with bright lights! I went over to the shoe section and before I could even say size the tall women was already right they’re saying was size would you like ma’am. I was once again impressed on their customer service. It wasn’t over the top or freaking me out, it was sincerely great service. When they brought me out the shoes I was very excited to try them on, it was like my lucky day they were having a grand opening sale with 40% off any merchandise. Great service with a great price to match was just making my day even better. As I continued to look around I notice more and more good merchandise, the lady was even kind to look up extra sizes, styles, and colors for me. Imagine a retailer with service so good its customers wish it would take over the Internal Revenue Service or start up an airline. It might sound like a marketing fantasy, but this scenario is reality for 9-year-old Zappos.com. At Zappos, the customer experience really does come first—it’s a daily obsession. Says Zappos understated CEO, Tony Hsieh (pronounced shay), “Our whole goal at Zappos is for the Zappos brand to be about the very best customer service and customer experience.” (Marketing pg.7 Armstrong & Kotler.)This is another great way of showing custom service I was so amazed and impress with there service I signed up for there client list and been satisfied ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment