Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Week 2 EOC: Boston Consulting Group/ Video Games

The market for games  is on the take over for smart phones. The market growth rate for games on smart phones is in the high star market. When you think about where you play most of your games, the first place comes to mind is your phone. Popular games angry birds, temple run , ruzzle , just to name a few. I love smartphone games! If I have two minutes to spare – or two hours – you will more than likely find me reaching for my smartphone and firing up one of my all-time favorites games. Whether I’m chasing a new high score in Temple Run or trying to take down one of my girlfriends in Words With Friends, there is nothing better than losing myself in a little mobile distraction. "http://www.verizoninsider.com/Home/InsiderBlog/2012/09/The-Best-Smartphone-Games" That was a direct quote from a person who loves to play games on their smartphone. Games on smartphones is definitely number one when it comes to gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment