Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


My voice
A fashion student with an imagination that runs wild with creativity on a wardrobe can cause my life to be insane. Keeping up with the latest, hot styles or the hot new look can cost you a pretty penny.  Growing up in a household full of girls only meant two things: shopping and attitudes throughout the whole house. Also going to two main places, the mall or grocery store. The mall is my life, home away from home, the fun in putting outfits together is a feeling I can’t explain, shows my love for the fashion world. Expensive taste is my style, my mother always laugh at me and says you love the expensive things in life and don’t even know where it came from or who made it. Having my first pair of Christian Louboutians as a Christmas gift only made my taste for fashion a little more expensive. In reality I work hard for everything I have, working fifty hours plus a week just to spend my check on a pair of shoes is not the life I will live. I came to college to show, express, learn and grow in the fashion industry.  Show my passion for fashion and move forth in the real world. Starting a new journey in my life is amazing and scary at the same time, I made a pledge to self, you will work towards what you love, your determination will get you there so don’t let your head explode on the ride to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment